MAL 19970867 T
300mgof Highly Concentrated Milk Thistle
What is Milk Thistle?
- Promote blood circulation
- Japanese ACTIVATION technology enhances absorption of its active ingredients.
- A plant with reddish-purple flowers and large prickly leaves, native to the Mediterranean region
- Historically, the leaves and roots were eaten as food
- The seeds contain the highest concentration of a group of compounds called Silymarin.
- Milk thistle extract acts as an antioxidant, prevents toxin from entering the liver cells and help renew liver cells
- Each capsule contains 300mg of Milk Thistle extract from Europe with minimum 240mg (80%) Silymarin 90mg of Silymarin is the active constituents Silybin A & B.
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, colouring and preservatives
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
DID YOU KNOW?Poor Liver Function Can Cause
- Stomach discomforts (such as bloating)
- Bad breath
- Coated tongue in the morning
- Chronic fatigue
- Dark eye circles
- Mild nausea, (especially after fatty meals)
- Poor appetite
- Skin problems
- Unpleasant mood changes
WHAT DOES OUR LIVER DO?
- Detoxifies harmful substances (such as drugs, chemicals, alcohol, cigarette smoke and pesticides)
- Makes bile
- Stores vitamins and minerals
- Creates substances for our body (such as gamma globulin)
- Remove excess hormones
This is why many issues arise when liver function is poor.
WHAT CAN HARM THE LIVER?
- Lack of sleep
- Certain medication and drugs
- Exposure to chemicals at work. (e.g: mechanics, gardener, hair stylist, etc)
|Pack Size||30 Capsules||120 Capsules||300 Capsules|
|Dosage||1 capsule three times daily|
This is a traditional product advertisement